Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this 103 foot iron and steel structure is the tallest lighthouse on the Forgotten Coast. It was built in 1895 to guide ships through East Pass between Dog Island and St. George Island. The reconstructed Lighthouse Keeper’s House is a museum that features history and science exhibits and a gift shop. Picnic and playground area is open dawn to dusk. Museum hours: W-F, 11-5; Sat, 9-5; and Sun 1-5. Climbing on W-F, 11-4; Sat, 9-4; and Sun, 1-4. The Crooked River Lighthouse, located at 1975 Hwy 98 West in Carrabelle, is 2 miles west of the Carrabelle Bridge. (850) 697-2732 or or firstname.lastname@example.org.