Want the perfect backdrop for a truly unique wedding? Choose from pristine white sand beaches, historic churches, a rustic brick warehouse, a tree-lined park, or a riverside veranda. Apalachicola & St. George Island has the perfect setting for your destination wedding. We have wedding planners, florists, caterers, photographers and musicians that can help you plan your perfect day.
Florida Marriage Information
- A marriage license can be obtained by going to any courthouse in the State of Florida. You don’t have to apply in the same county in which you wish to marry.
- There is no waiting period for out-of-state residents. There is a 3-day waiting period for Florida residents unless they have attended marriage counseling classes.
- Applicants must be 18 years old and present valid photo identification. Previously married persons must show a final divorce decree or a certified copy of a death certificate.
- No blood test or physical is required; the license fee is around $93.50 and must be paid in cash when the license is requested at the courthouse.
- The Franklin County Courthouse is located at 33 Market St., Apalachicola, FL 32329. For more info, contact the Clerk of the Court at www.franklinclerk.com.