The Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit organization made up of business owners, operators, and community residents in Apalachicola, St. George Island, and Eastpoint & Surrounding areas. The mission of our organization is to promote a successful business environment for our membership while balancing the need to support the preservation of our unique culture, history and natural resources. Chamber membership is an investment in the future of your community.
What Benefits do Chamber members receive?
- Listing on the Official Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce Website and a direct link to your website. The Apalachicola Bay Chamber Website www.apalachicolabay.org tells visitors and residents about the area and allows them to make inquiries by email directly to you. It is the main internet source of information on the area. Each Chamber member is listed with a description, address, phone number, email address and website. Members are listed in the appropriate category, e.g., Places To Stay, Things To Do, Relocation, and in the Business By Category section. Customers can easily locate the products and services they desire by clicking on your listing. Our site receives over 30,000 unique visitors per month, staying an average of 4 minutes per visit.
- Brochure rack space in the 3 Visitor Centers and direct referrals. The Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center located at 17 Avenue E is staffed Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and 1o:00 am-3:00 pm Saturday, with knowledgeable staff to answer questions and help locate services and products. Each month the office fields hundreds of questions about businesses in Apalachicola, St George Island, Eastpoint and the surrounding areas, referring customers directly to Chamber members. The Chamber office displays brochures and literature from Chamber members and will mail or e-mail information to potential customers. Also, annual Dining Guide and Gallery Guides.
- Listing in the Official Visitors Guide to Apalachicola, St. George Island, Eastpoint and Surrounding Areas and on the area map. A free listing in the Official Visitors Guide is offered to all hospitality and tourism members. Over 20,000 copies are distributed annually to people planning their visits to our area.
- Free tourist information packets and relocation information sent out for inquiries worldwide. The Chamber receives an average of 1,600 inquiries per month from people seeking information about the area. Whether they seek information for a visit or to relocate for a lifetime, the Chamber sends them information on the area and member businesses.
- Networking opportunities with other area businesses at our Monthly Business Luncheons held the first Wednesday of the month, and monthly Business After Hours meetings held the second Thursday of every month.
- Professional monthly newsletter with important, timely information for area businesses.
- Regular press releases sent to regional and local press about the area. On average we receive 15 calls per month from state, national and international press. We answer writer’s questions and portray the area in an inviting and accurate manner.
|Vacation Rental Office, Banks, Hospitals, Utilities||$275.00|
|Additional Location||$ 75.00|
|Real Estate Broker with 3+ agents||$275.00|
|Real Estate Broker with 2 or less agents||$195.00|
|Hotels, B & B’s, Accommodations under 15 rooms||$195.00|
|Hotels, B & B’s, Accommodations 15 rooms & over||$275.00|
|Website Banner Ad (Prime Pages & Secondary Pages)||$500-$300|
|Extra Web Category||$25.00|
|Photo or Logo on Web Listing (free if you link to the Chamber site from yours)||$25.00|
|Newsletter Sponsor ( Monthly )||$20.00|