The Devil’s Revenge is a two-player Captain’s Choice with a 9am reverse shotgun start.
Cost is just $40 per person including lunch afterwards and we’ll be selling mulligans. Every hole on the course will have a challenge – click here to see each of the hole challenges! It will be challenging but really fun. There will be winners for “Dead Last” and, of course, lowest score.
Spaces are limited – call us at 850-697-9606 to sign up for the Devil’s Revenge.
Here are the challenges for the upcoming Devil’s Revenge golf event! Call us at 850-697-9606 to sign up today, just $40 per person!
1. Chipshot drive challenge #1: land your ball on the teebox, re-tee and don’t count the stroke. Miss the teebox and that’s your drive.
2. “Dead Toro” Fairway Mower obstructing pin.
3. Try a peak of the bunker sloped pin placement
4. Tee off from behind the lake on number 3
5. Demon party, Beer cans all over green.
6. Tee off from under the trees behind 5 Green
7. Tee off from corner behind the lake, pin tucked tight right bunker.
8. Tee off across the road from woods on number 7, Pin is on second tee box #5..MUST USE PUTTER IF BALL LANDS ON #8 GREEN
9. Drain pipe maze on green
10. Tee off from across laughing gull, pin tucked tight behind bunker
11. Tee off with putter from bridge, try to catch grass, that would leave you to a chipshot up to the green.
12. Tee off from path behind tees, pin tucked behind bunker.
13. Chipshot drive challenge #2: land your ball on the teebox, re-tee and don’t count the stroke. Miss the teebox and that’s your drive.
14. Tee off from across laughing gull, pin is INSIDE back/right greens bunker. MUST USE PUTTER IF BALL LANDS ON #14 GREEN
15. Must use “devil’s ally” to reach green.
16. Tucked pin
17. Tees 60 yards out from dump bed with bullseye painted. Bullseye is hole-in-one. Must aim for dumpbed.
18. Buffalo blower center of green, pin sloped.
We’re looking forward to a really fun day. See you on Halloween!