- This event has passed.
Summer Reading at Carrabelle and Eastpoint Libraries “Expand Your World” (Diversity)
July 3 - July 7
(July 3rd-7th) “Expand Your World” (Diversity)
- July 3rd– Didgeridoo Down Under 11:00 AM @ Carrabelle; 2:00 PM @ Eastpoint – Australian music, culture and entertainment. https://www.didgedownunder.com/
- July 5th– Paper Lantern Making 2:00 PM @ Eastpoint
- July 5th– Origami and Green Tea 2:00 PM @ Carrabelle
- July 6th– Aboriginal Dot Art 2:00 PM @ Both Branches
- July 7th– Bilingual Story Time (Espanola) 11:00 AM @ Eastpoint
- July 7th– Story Time (Regular) 11:00 AM @ Carrabelle
Franklin County Public Library Eastpoint Branch is located at 160 Hickory Dip Rd, Eastpoint, FL. For more information about Eastpoint Library activities, contact the Eastpoint Branch Library at (850) 670-8151. The Carrabelle Branch Library is located at 311 St. James Ave. SE (Hwy 98), Carrabelle. For more information on Carrabelle activities, call the Carrabelle Branch at (850) 697-2366. Or go to https://fcpl.wildernesscoast.org/summer-reading.
The Summer Reading Program is sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin County Public Libraries. Friends of Franklin County Public Libraries is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports the Franklin County Public Libraries in Eastpoint and Carrabelle, Florida.
Summer Reading is an annual program that brings children, teens, and families into local public libraries for reading and activities. The benefits to readers in a summer reading program include encouraging a lifelong reading habit, attracting reluctant readers through activities, helping children keep their skills up over the summer, and generating interest in the library and books plus the program can provide great summer fun and an opportunity for family time.