January 25-26, 2019
If you or your Business would like to Sponsor the 2019 Butts & Clucks Cook-off please click the link below.
If you would like to enter in the Cluck that came from the Butt Deviled Eggs Contest click below.
1 Battery Park, Apalachicola, Florida
The Butts and Clucks Cook-Off on the Bay is a Florida BBQ Association Sanctioned event. Click here to download and print the Butts & Clucks Application
FBA Rules will be in effect for all BBQ Contestants. Complete FBA Rules and Regulations may be viewed at www.fbabbq.com.
For additional info call the Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce at 850-653-9419 or email email@example.com.
If you want to be a sponsor this event Click Here
- The Butts and Clucks Cook-Off on the Bay is a Florida BBQ Association Sanctioned event
- Arrival/Set Up begins on Thursday, January 24, 2019 at noon.
- Cook sites are 20 x 30. Some larger spaces are available just let us know what size you need when applying. Spaces are assigned on a first come, first served basis. A site will not be reserved unless payment has been received. Application must be complete and all entries fees must accompany application.
- ALL ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- All cook sites must have a current fire extinguisher.
- Electric will be provided for all cook teams ONLY.
- Meat inspection begins at Noon on Friday.
- Any tents that are used at Cook Team sites must be fire retardant and have proper fire-resistant documentation or labels.
- A quiet time will be observed from 11pm on Thursday and Friday nights, also prior to judging, and will remain in effect until sunrise Friday and Saturday mornings. Failure to observe the quiet time may result in removal of the offender from the contest site.
- Prize Money Based on total of $15,000 in Cash & Prize winnings.
- Awards are Saturday, January 26th, 2019 at 5:00pm
- Teams may sell their product at the event for an additional $150.00 fee. Please call the Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce at 850-653-9419 to advise them if your team is vending (vendor spaces are limited) or Email the Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Entry Fees” $325.00 per team entry, plus additional $150.00 for Vending
Grand Champion $3,000 Reserve Champion $2,000
3rd Overall $1,000
4th Overall $500
Each of the Four Categories
FBA Rules will be in effect for all BBQ Contestants. Complete FBA Rules and Regulations may be viewed at www.fbabbq.com
Make checks payable to the Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce, a 501 ( c ) (6) Non Profit Organization.
Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce 17 Ave E Apalachicola 32320