January 26-27, 2018
If you or your Business would like to Sponsor the 2018 Butts & Clucks Cook-off please click the link below.
If you would like to enter in the Cluck that came from the Butt Deviled Eggs Contest click below.
1 Battery Park, Apalachicola, Florida
The Butts and Clucks Cook-Off on the Bay is a Florida BBQ Association Sanctioned event. Click here to download and print the Butts & Clucks Application
FBA Rules will be in effect for all BBQ Contestants. Complete FBA Rules and Regulations may be viewed at www.fbabbq.com.
For additional info call the Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce at 850-653-9419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Would like to thank our current Sponsors for this years event . If you want to be a sponsor this event Click Here
- The Butts and Clucks Cook-Off on the Bay is a Florida BBQ Association Sanctioned event
- Arrival/Set Up begins on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 3pm. Cook sites Start at 20x30 but can be larger, just let us know when submitting your application and are assigned on a first come, first served basis. A site will not be reserved unless payment has been received. Application must be complete and all entries fees must accompany application.
- ALL ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- All cook sites must have a current fire extinguisher.
- Electric will be provided for all cook teams ONLY.
- Meat inspection begins at Noon on Friday.
- Any tents that are used at Cook Team sites must be fire retardant and have proper fire-resistant documentation or labels.
- A quiet time will be observed from 11pm on Friday night prior to judging and will remain in effect until sunrise Saturday morning. Failure to observe the quiet time may result in removal of the offender from the contest site.
- Prize Money Based on total of total $10,000 in Prize winnings. Subject to Change
- Awards are Saturday, January 27th, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Teams may sell their product at the event. For an additional $150.00 Please call the Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce at 850-653-9419 to advise them of your team vending. (vendors are limited) or Email the Office at: email@example.com
$300.00 Per team entry additional $150.00 for Vending
Professional Division Grand Champion $2,000
Reserve Champion $1,500
3rd Overall $500
4th Overall $400
Each of the Four Categories
8th Ribbon / Trophy
9th Ribbon / Trophy
10th Ribbon / Trophy
Any team entered into all four categories are included in Professional Division only teams that enter in 3 or less categories are considered backyard.